N&WHS Modeling Committee

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Dec 8 22:16:55 EST 2007

--- NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
wrote:

> We will look into an N&WHS email address for the

> Committee.

> FYI, the members of the Committee are: Steve

> Summers, John Munson, Ed Painter, Charlie Long,

> Harold Davenport, Tom English, Jim Nichols, Russ

> Goodwin and me.

> Bill McClure

=======================

Thanks it's good to know the "who". It would be nice
to know what the goals of the modeling committee are.

I hope they include helping see N&W product come to
fruition. I know a manufacturer that wants to release
N&W Cantilever Signal bridges and the only thing
preventing this is the lack of drawings, dimensions
and photos. I'm not currently in N&W country or I'd be
all over getting this info!

The only email address I could find in the Arrow was
for Bill McClure, so I'll follow up with Bill.

Cheers,

Mark Peele
Catonsville, MD

N&W in N scale