O guage Y-6b

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Dec 1 21:29:19 EST 2007

Hello Mike:
Keep up the lobbying. Would love to see some Y6/Y6a's. Given all the heavy discounting, I had figured the Y6b's were slow movers or they'd run an awful lot of more of them at one time than the market could bear.

Next time around, if you could get them to ditch the LokSound for Soundtraxx or QSI sound and cast the cab in plastic (like the BLI A), they'll be on to something. If they wanted to swap the die-cast tenders (big rivets) for the more finely detailed one on their A, that'd be great also.

Otherwise, I'll keep eyeing my PCM Y6b's with a hacksaw in one hand to make them into Y6's.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software