S1 and S1a operation on the N&W

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 11 22:23:47 EST 2007

I'll be on the lookout for a Proto 2000 HO 0-8-0 later, preferably undecorated, though I don't mind repainting. Any offers can go to my email, ljp611 at ntelos.net or post to my Friends of the 611 forum on yahoo:
I can worry about what I need in the way of kitbashing later.
Lois J. Ponton
Modeling Williamson, WV in 1950's