Talk on N&W in Sheffield UK

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 4 17:07:41 EST 2007

Hi Bob

I short note from a fellow model railroader near Roanoke and the O. Winston
Museum. We use some of his photos (prints) in our local Crewe RR Museum.
I'm always interested in meeting modelers from the UK. If you'll send me
your e-mail address I'll send some photos of our local modeling efforts.
Has a cook-out yesterday for local volunteers and had over 30 modelers and
spouses. Had a great time showing off the progress on my O-Gauge layout
(N&W and Southern RRs), talked about some new modular efforts, and possible
new displays and layout at the museum. If convenient, send me an e-mail -
Have a great day! With 120 acres on our farm, I sure would like to meet
some local G-Gaugers and start a garden RR effort.

Ron Timma

Hidden Depot Farm Bed and Breakfast

23745 St. James Rd

Jetersville, VA 23083