decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 4 08:55:21 EST 2007

Jim;

In addition to the previously mentioned clear spray overcoats, MicroScale
makes a product called Liquid Decal Film, specifically designed for your
application. I have used it in the past and have had great success with it.
I apply several thin coats with a natural hair paint brush. Below is the
direct link to it on MicroScale's web site.

http://www.microscale.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=MI-12&Category_Code=FINPROD&Product_Count=6

Regards,
Russ Goodwin