Precision Craft Y6 & Tsunami

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Sep 30 15:16:59 EDT 2007

Will do, Unk. Of course, I'm hoping that I'll get lucky statistically and that one of the 255 possible auto-sync choices will yield nirvana. Only 253 more options to go ...
'Course, it'd probably be faster just to install the blasted cam...

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software