Another Y-6b detail question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 6 15:05:25 EDT 2007

Could be that only the Roanoke Terminal Y-6bs (2171-2180) were equipped with
cab signals. The 2181-2200 were assigned to Bluefield and would not be
dispatched out of Shaffers to the North. They could be dispatched in every
other direction, though; they were seldom seen on the Bristol Line after
their break-in runs. The 2171-2180 could be dispatched out of Shaffers to
anywhere.

Check the numbers on the Y-6bs you have pictured . . .

EdKing