Atlas N Scale 90/100 Ton Hopper artwork to be corrected

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 30 13:16:28 EDT 2007

Atlas has moved these hoppers to their "Trainman"
line. One of things that annoyed me in the past about
the N&W versions of these is that the "N&W" on the
hoppers was not 24" tall (it was too small - quite
noticeable to someone like me that used to watch long
strings of N&W hoppers). The artwork that Atlas has
been using dates back to the 1970s.

Anyway - the good news is that I have word from Atlas
that the artwork is being revised I have been assured
(by Cory on the Atlas forum) that the revised artwork
will have the correct 24" N&W!

http://www.atlastrainman.com/NFreight/tmn90ton.htm

Ok, I have to confess to being a bit hopper-centric

Mark Peele
Catonsville, MD