BLI Hopper decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jul 18 16:38:07 EDT 2007

Model Railroad Services offers decal sets specifically designed for the H2a
hopper; they can be ordered from the N&WHS Commissary. Two styles are available
-- pre-1952 (17" N&W initials) and post-1952 (24" N&W initials).

There's an article in the Nov/Dec 2005 Arrow which covering some simple
upgrades to the BLI hoppers which will make them look better and more accurate.

Happy modeling!
Bob Chapman

In a message dated 7/18/2007 1:38:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,