BLI Hopper decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jul 18 11:56:51 EDT 2007

My wife recently purchased a group of the BLI N&W Hoppers. These are the unnumbered ones and my question is this. I am of course asuming that many of you are familiar with these models.

What (who's) decals do I use to complete these models?

This is my 1st posting and I am very new to this so I hope I have provided enough info to have an answer to my question.
Thank you,
Jeff Duncan
aka BIG WALLY