But what were the INTERIOR colors? (NW Modeling List)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jun 26 21:40:37 EDT 2007

>Today's Topics:

> 1. But what were the INTERIOR colors? (NW Modeling List)

> 2. 611 Questions/ Tender Conversion (NW Modeling List)

>Message: 1

>Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 19:27:58 -0700 (PDT)

>From: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>

>Subject: But what were the INTERIOR colors?

>To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

>Hi gang!

> I'm working on an S2 10-6 sleeper using the recent Walthers offering (undecorated) as the starting point.

> What were the interior colors circa 1955-57? I don't need perfect matches, just good enough to get the impression across when viewed through the windows.

> Thanks in advance!

> Tom Black

> Beavercreek, Ohio

Tom

I didn't see where any body had answered you yet.

The bedroom walls were done in pairs. Two pairs a really pale pastel
apple green (which my late wife really hated).

The second pair were done in a pinkish beige pastel.

The upholstery was in a darker green or darker deep red to match the room.

The hallway was in the green color.

I'm still not sure what color the vestibule was though.

I hope that helps.

Stoney
Buchanan County Owner