Kadee HO Scale PS-2 Covered Hopper

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 23 22:30:26 EDT 2007

Jim:

I would buy one, and couple it to my Roundhouse "HC-7's". I would feel
guilty about running something I knew was not strictly correct, but I'd manage to
suppress my guilt. It's a matter of degree, I suppose; I probably subscribe
to the "six foot" rule - if you can't tell the difference at a distance of
six feet, it's good enough. And, I've already bought worse and almost surely
will again in the future.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 4/23/2007 10:15:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,