Company houses

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Feb 20 16:26:40 EST 2007

After WWII when housing was short, the N&W did buy 'regular' homes for use
by employees of the rr especially signal maintainers who were at locations
far from yards or other rr offices. The N&W did have a couple of homes in
Newtown near Clare Yard that were rented to employees.

Gary Rolih

Cincinnati

_____