N&W passenger car project being considered

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 12 09:23:05 EST 2007

Neil:

I was not aware that you modeled O Scale, 2-rail or 3-rail? I model HO, O 2-rail, and 1/32 Gauge 1.
If you want a fantastic Powhattan set with interior lighting without paying the price of Overlands brass and very very scarce set, Lionel has just released the Powhattan Arrow set. I have seen the set and the cars looked dead on and in scale with interior and light. I normaly do not praise Lionel, but this is the best set of cars I have ever seen. These cars are getting scarce and have not been out long.

Stephen Rineair