The Issue of Color

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 7 22:34:51 EST 2007

So, given the long-running debate, what mixes do y'all use? We've heard some
before, but perhaps the various formulae can be stored on the N&WHS web site
as a wiki of sorts, with everybody's home brew mixture detailed so we can
try whatever at home. My $.02.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software