Dr. Brockmeyer's Pulaski layout

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 7 13:07:26 EST 2007

Hi

Really enjoyed the photos of Dr. Brockmeyer's layout. I assist the Crewe RR Museum and Burkeville RR Station Restoration and would like to talk to Dr. Brockmeyer about where the layout stands and any possible mutual interests in our area. Would like to talk directly so if convenient please either send e-mail information or arrange a time to talk. Wonderful history and work and want to see it preserved.

We''re in the process of doubling the size of the museum and have attached a photo of our current small Children's O-Gauge layout I maintain in the museum for Thomas and Friends and Poloar Express when appropriate. The second photo is of the Christmas Hoidays layout one of our members displays in Blackstone.

Bests

Ron Timma
Hidden Depot Farm Bed and Breakfast
23745 St. James Rd