Dr. Brockmeyer's Pulaski layout

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 5 18:48:29 EST 2007

Hey!!! If they're gonna take a crowbar to it, give it to me! I have a largely empty basement that can use it!
Ben Blevins

NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:
That's one impressive layout. I'd love to hear more detail, see a trackplan,
etc., than the general-interest newspaper article provided.
I hope the Pulaski folks find a way to save it -- quick.
Heck, I'd like even VMT to save it, if it looks like somebody's about to
take a crowbar to it.
For the old-timers; it was cool to see the old Walthers Marn-o-Stat
throttles still in use in this DCC age.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software