Rails Remembered

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jan 25 06:51:18 EST 2007

Does anyone know where I can find this book. I looked on-line and on
Amazon.com but the only thing I found was Amazon had a book with that name,
no picture or content description. Mostly web searches bring a book called
"British Rails Remembered"...

Frank W. Campbell
Project Manager
M.C. Dean, Inc.

---
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: M.C. Dean, Inc. and its subsidiaries (Openband and Aneco)
considers this email and any files transmitted with it to be confidential,
proprietary or privileged information intended solely for the use of the
named recipient(s). M. C. Dean, Inc. accepts no liability for the content
of this email or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of
the information contained in it, unless that information is subsequently
confirmed in writing. Employees of M.C. Dean, Inc. are instructed not to
infringe on any rights of the recipient; any such communication violates
company policy. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or action taken or omitted in reliance on this
information is strictly prohibited by M.C. Dean, Inc.; please notify the
sender immediately by return email, delete this communication and destroy
all copies.