12-1 Sleepers Buchanan and Lowry

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jan 5 04:43:50 EST 2007

Pullman Car Construction records that I have show the Buchanan being painted in Pullman Paint Scheme CED5156 which is Pullman Green with Standard Pullman lettering its entire life. In regard to the Lowry it was painted in Pullman Standard colors
originally then painted in N&W Colors (paint scheme D4978C) on 2/12/1953. Hope this helps.

I'm not sure if people will be able to download this or not but attached is a copy of the Pullman diagram showing correct under-body detail for floor plan 3410, 3410A, 3410B with PMB A/C system. Hopefully anyone interested will be able to download. I also have the same but with ICE a/c system if anyone would like it!

Rodney