NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 33, Issue 14

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Dec 21 22:12:42 EST 2006

Bob

I did an article on the older coal piers in three parts in the N&WHS
Newsletter. Part 1 Vol5 No6, Part 2 Vol6 No2, Part 3 Vol6 No4. There
are lots of photos of the older piers, elevators and the conveyor cars.
There is a drawing of one version of the conveyor cars but it is
undimensioned.

Stoney
Rick C Stone
N&WHS Mem #1