Domed passenger cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Dec 17 13:26:24 EST 2006

Dan

there was a color photo of the car in Roanoke on the cover of "The
Arrow" Mar/Apr 2001 issue. I wrote an article about N&W's participation
in the UP's "City" trains. There is also an article about modeling the
car using the AHM/IHC/Rivarossi car as a starter.

By the way the lettering isn't UP style sans serif. It's the N&W
version of Railroad Roman.

Stoney
Rick C. Stone
N&WHS Mem #1