Domed passenger cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Dec 16 23:26:02 EST 2006

I had a vague recollection of seeing a similar picture, but when one
reference seemed to say that the car went Wabash>CofG>N&W I thought my memory was
playing tricks. However, other references say it was Wabash>N&W>CofG (1970) so
it very likely could have been.

Do note from the pictures that the trucks on the AHM model are not correct,
but there are several sources for correct trucks.

Dave

In a message dated 12/16/2006 10:00:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,