Domed passenger cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Dec 16 11:34:40 EST 2006

Dan:

According to the caption on this
_http://www.railimages.com/gallery/album05/aat_ (http://www.railimages.com/gallery/album05/aat) probably not. I don't
pretend to be an expert on this car; thank goodness for references, both hard
copy and on line!

Dave

In a message dated 12/16/2006 11:15:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org_ (mailto:nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org) writes:

Dave; Thanks for your correction. I am glad to know that the former AHM (now
IHC) P-S dome is an accurate model of the former UP/Wabash cars. I was
planning to paint mine blue and number it 1602, but will now do 1613. Do you know
if the car ever ran on the N&W in UP colors with N&W lettering ala the
sleeper "National Colors".? Thanks again. Dan

Dan and Nina Mulhearn; Pipestem WV
_dannina1 at earthlink.net_ (mailto:dannina1 at earthlink.net)
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org