modeling the Powhatan Arrow questions

N and W Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Nov 21 22:06:19 EST 2006

Mainline Model magazine published plans a few years ago, in a series of one car per issue. The magazine index at trains.com can point you to the specific issues. There may be a problem in getting the issues as it seems that the publisher is now out of business.

Nigel F Misso

1: Where do I get plans for the various cars (coaches, diners, obs etc) I know some car sides are available, but I thought I could save money, by making the sides from scatch (I have an idea that I could just paint and mask clear plastic strips cut to size, for much of the job, and use commercial door parts and the like, if I find any that are appropriate)