NW covered hopper article in The Arrow?

N and W Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 19 08:25:54 EST 2006

This brings up a question I'd like to ask. Is there a cumulative index of
all of "The Arrow" issues to date ? Kalmbach used to have cumulative index for
previous year "Model Railroader" bound into March or April (not sure which)
issue of next year for subscribers, but sadly has discontinued the practice.
"0-Gauge Railroading" recently decided to make culultive indices available (on
dvd, I believe, but I have no DVD player). Seems to me that a cumulative index
would be very helpful for research projects.

Neil K Yerger
7 Farm Road
Wayne, PA 19087-3303

audreyly at aol.com