PCM Y6b fire sale

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Oct 19 18:59:37 EDT 2006

I was very close to getting one of the $419 refurbed ones until they went up on the cost. I want to say $479ish now. I sent an email asking why they went up on the refurbished engines, but never heard back.

On another note, I did get some new BLI info saying that they are going to rerun the A's next year, adding 123* and 1240 to the list.

Will

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org wrote:
Seems like PCM is getting rid of the Y6b's at cost way below list.
Got an email from Micro-Mark advertising them at $499/with sound ($200 below
list).
PCM's Web site has offered "refurbished" ones at $359/no sound (40% off
list) and now $419 (30% off list). Sound ones were discounted by similar
percentages. The one I bought from their Web site appeared brand new; sorry
I didn't get another soundless one before the price rose. Anybody else seen
'em cheap elsewhere?

This might explain why they emailed me saying they had no plans to do a
Y6/Y6a.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org