BLI SD40-2

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Oct 12 09:14:29 EDT 2006

They always thank everyone for the info. The info that you and I have given them weeks ago still has not reached the rest of the nation till they change the website and send corrections to the dealers. They are very polite, but the proof is in the pudding. They need to = POST IT!!! Knowledge is the Key!
Stephen Rineair