BLI SD40-2

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Oct 11 12:54:30 EDT 2006

On behalf of the Society, I will contact them this week to discuss the
upcoming model and providing them correct information from the Society as a
whole. That should yield a better model, provided the information is coming
from a group that is supposed to be an expert source of information, rather
than just random people.

Regards,
Russ Goodwin
Modeling Chair - NWHS