Class J's - trackworthiness?

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Oct 7 20:29:38 EDT 2006

I believe this refers to Mike Ritchdorf (I think I misspelled his name) and
he lives near O'Hare airport. His layout is HO scale with color position
light signals and scenery. I have been there and watched him move a
trainload of loaded (with a real load, not a fake) hopper cars from a mine
that actually dumped the coal into the cars to a rotary car dumper. I think
he would be glad to have anyone visit him if you gave him enough notice that
you were coming from this distance. I can find out his e-mail if anyone is
interested.

Bob Folsom
Clemson, SC