Figures to populate MTH passenger cars.

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Sep 14 20:21:33 EDT 2006

GO Here: http://www.goldengatedepot.com/index.html
Stephen Rineair
----- Original Message -----
From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 2:42 PM
Subject: Figures to populate MTH passenger cars.

Some time ago I bought (actually I was the successful bidder) a few 20 piece figure sets on ebay that I used to polulate my MTH 0-gauge passenger cars with interior detailing (seats and partitions) that I had redecorated for the Norfolk and Western.

I need to add "passengers" to an MTH 0-gauge Norfolk and Western passenger car that I just own on ebay, but I have lost the information regarding my previous source of the figures.

Could one of you kind N & W modelers help me out ?

Thanks a million !

Have a happy day.

Neil K Yerger (Mr. Kit Basher)
7 Farm Road