Y4 & ACL R1 tender

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 22 07:49:56 EDT 2006

Listers,

Please help me by keeping an eye out for another R1 tender as I have been
searching for quite some time and have yet to locate one.

Thank you,
Dave Willis
dwillis at maxoncorp.com

nw-modeling-list@
nwhs.org
Sent by: To
nw-modeling-list- "N and W Modeling List"
bounces at nwhs.org <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
cc

08/22/2006 12:06 Subject
AM Y4 & ACL R1 tender

Please respond to
N and W Modeling
List
<nw-modeling-list
@nwhs.org>

I have a kitbashed Y6b backwards to a Y4. it looks good, pretty accurate,
came with a Y6b tender. I found an R1 tender with the two 8-wheel trucks...
its huge compared to the Y6b tender it seems. Does anyone have prototype
dimensions on the R1 tenders that were used behind some of the Y4's?
It looks REALLY good I will say that but it sure looks big..

Bob Welsh

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org