CG drawing

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Aug 10 12:33:06 EDT 2006

>Does anybody have a drwg of a N&W CG class caboose. I need to know how far

>apart the main side window are center to center and the size of the

>windows.

>Thanks for any help provided!

>Fred Mullins

>modeling the Atlantic & Danville

>remember "For Service See......the A&D!"

I made a 3D drawing of a C2 a few years ago (made from measurements taken
from the C2 in Welch, WV). If it helps, here's what I have:

Not including the inside sash, main windows are 26.25" x 23". They are on
102.25" centers (conversely, the centers are 47.5" from the ends)

Hope that helps,
Robb Fisher