Steam-era caboose lettering

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Aug 9 19:13:59 EDT 2006

Hi Bob,

I purchased several CF caboose kits from American Model Builders (they are
laser-cut wood kits) and got the decals from Microscale Industries, Inc. My
local hobby dealer ordered them for me. I can¹t remember how I heard about
these decals, but they were recommended by someone ³in the know.² It says
on the package 1940¹s through 1982. I am not an expert on fonts but there
are two styles of ³NORFOLK AND WESTERN² plus matching numbers.

Hope that helps.

Bob Folsom
N&W Clemson, SC Division