Athearn 65'6" Mill Gondola

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 31 17:21:44 EDT 2006

This may be a bit off topic so please forgive me if I offend anyone. A few weeks ago there was in inquiry to this list regarding the new Athearn mill gon. Although N&W did not own these cars, they did acquire through merger with Wabash some of them.

Speedwitch Media has released a set of decals to letter this car for Wabash (and for some other roads as well). See:

http://www.speedwitch.com/Decals/d111.htm

I have no connection with this vendor except to say that I have purchased materials in the past and have been very satisfied.

So if you want a "steam era" Wabash mill gon, give these decals a try.

Jim Brewer