Bachmann Streamline K

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jul 19 01:19:19 EDT 2006

I have a Bowser NYC Pacific from about 1958 that I thought would make a
great N&W E. I assume though that Bachmann will not just take a J shell and
slap a 4-8-2 mechanism under it. Assumptions are dangerous!

Bob Folsom

On 7/18/06 3:50 PM, "nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org" <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
wrote:

> K unit? K UNIT????

> Units are diesels.

> Ed King

>>> Jim:

>>> Talking to a Bachman repair person about the pacifics, and he stated the

>>> they are going to focus on the mountain series.. When ask which mountain,

>>> he stated that he thought there was a N&W streamlined mountain in the

>>> works. Only time will tell.