Bachmann Streamline K

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 18 22:52:25 EDT 2006

Bob,

You sure have had better luck then I have with Bachmann steamers. Today I
got back from them a 2-10-2 that out of the box was so jerky it pained me to
see it run. I also had a late run J that wobbled like a drunk as it ran down
the track. I do have a couple of the 2-8-0s that run well (though one was
wired backwards from the factory –ran forward in reverse!). After the
2-10-2, I will not purchase another Bachmann without being able to test run
it first. To their credit, Bachmann is good about repairing/replacing
engines under warranty, but I’m tired of sending, at my expense, new engines
back to Philly.

Jerry Shepardson

_____