Thanks for the info...

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jun 23 07:45:46 EDT 2006

Frank,

Glad to be able to provide some information.

The copy of the Consist Book that I have was obtained, if memory serves
correctly, well prior to the Society having any type of archives. My copy
appears to be a "copy of a copy" and wouldn't be a good candidate for
publication. That being said, there is no reason why someone couldn't
retype it if the Society were interested in pursuing it. I don't believe
the Commissary has ever sold anything like this; nor do I have any idea if
the powers that be would be interested in this type of thing.

I have never had the time to look through the tons of paper at the archives
for this or any other consist book. My guess is that there were other years
issued periodically, as traffic patterns changed and adjustments to consists
were made. It would be wonderful to determine what consist books did exist,
and hopefully, bundle them all together in one publication.

Good luck with your presentation.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD