Y6b stenciling

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jun 10 08:27:31 EDT 2006

Thanks Frank!

Jim Brewer

----- Original Message -----
From: <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
To: "N and W Modeling List" <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org>
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 2:39 PM
Subject: RE: Y6b stenciling

In the DVD "Pocahontas Glory - Volume 2" there is a good sequence of
Y6b 2181 on the turntable at Roanoke during the railfan convention of
September 1957.

Good views are seen of both sides of the cab. From this it is clear
that the number remained centered on the left side of the cab on this
particular loco.

Frank Hung