Ash Hoists

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Apr 29 09:07:16 EDT 2006

Gary,

Great work! Prototype modeling is full of challenges, but it is so
rewarding in my opinion.

Years ago, I think it was 1992 when NWHS had its first Williamson convention
to celebrate the centenial of the Ohio Extension, someone offered a HO kit
of the Williamson Lubritorium, or long house. It was made up of hydrocal
castings if I recall correctly.

Shenandoah had its own lubritorium, but is was nothing more than a wooden
structure built over an inspection pit; ventilation was accomplished by the
fact that the roof sheathing was left off near the peak of the roof! I'm
working on a model of this for my terminal.

Best wishes and continued happy modeling.

Jim Brewer