Virginian AE's

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 12 03:09:04 EDT 2006

Another detail that only the 806 had, it was equipped with a 2 cylinder
du Point-Simplex Stoker.The rest of EA, s uses 1 cylinder Duplex stokers.
Believe so, after studying pictures of them.
/ Jan Soderlund

It would appear that 806 was the only one. I saw most of the AE's in the
dead line at Princeton about 1948, and there was only one with feedwater
heater. I noticed it because it was so unusual. Jim Nichols

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org