(no subject)

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 10 21:21:04 EDT 2006

On another subject, I have a Flyer 0-6-0 that some prior owner
"redecorated". In an attempt to see if lettering for the Norfolk and
Western was appropriate I referred to Ron Rosenberg's "Norfolk and
Western Steam", but there was no 0-6-0 included. Didn't the Norfolk
and Western own any 0-6-0s ? If so, where can I see a photo and what
were the numbers on the sides of the cab ?

I thank someone for their kind attention to this matter.

Have a happy day.

Neil K. Yerger Delaware Valley Chapter, NRHS
7 Farm Road
Wayne, PA 10087-3303

<mailto:audreyly at aol.com>audreyly at aol.com