Modeling the Abingdon Branch

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Mar 23 11:48:40 EST 2006

Hi Guys,

I am new to the list and like many, I am enamored by
O. Winston Link's pictures of the Abingdon Branch. I
am thinking about modeling the branch and have many
questions about the branch's operations. My primary
one is if anyone tell me what industries and companies
itserved? I have seen the timetables and the sidings
do
not appear to be that long?

Also, did the branch connect with the Hassinger
Lumbeer
Co.? I know they had a 4 truck shay but did they own
anything else? Can some one post a roster?

Can anyone help? thanks

Jeff