Virginian H-8a Hoppers

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Mar 18 22:06:50 EST 2006

This is my first post on here to reply to Mr. Tom Black. You can find almost anything as far as pictures of engines, depots, etc. by going to Virginia Tech website. To me, the easiest way is: go to Google, enter virginia tech; scroll down to "University Libraries, VT", under "find" type "imagebase", next page, click "find" at top; next page, scroll to "I" ,click imagebase; next page, click "Browse; Scroll to "Railroad; Scroll to "Norfolk and Western Historical Pictures" ; find what you want on next page. Engines, hoppers, depots, cabooses, etc. Hope this helps.

Royal Stanley
Stoneville, NC