Fwd: Re: Broadway LTD N&W Class-J

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Mar 9 12:31:37 EST 2006

I checked out these latest J's (600) at the Dulles Expo Center
train show a few weeks ago. I was pleased to see that the alignment
of the stripe was correctly matched from the engine to the tender. I
think this was not the case with Broadway's earlier run
(611-613). The Broadway rep also pointed out that the marker lights
were smaller on this latest run. Did not know until I saw Ed
Painter's letter that these latest models came from a different source.

Rick Morrison