BLI N&W H2a Hoppers

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Feb 21 14:06:42 EST 2006

There was one imported by NJ in the really early 80¹s I think. It¹s a Z1a
with 15K squareback tender. It¹s valve gear is a little off, and the
soldering is not that good. I re-quartered mine, and added weight to it so
it would pull. It came with a step pilot, which I replaced with a road
pilot, and a 9K tender so it would look more like one from the mid to late
Œ20¹s. They were pretty fragile.

Mark Lindsey