Rivarossi Y6b question

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Feb 18 08:06:56 EST 2006

Wow i posted this more than a week ago.
I have since determined that i have one unit with the motor in the center
and two with the motors in the cab. In either case it appears I have to do
some modification to the frame of the motors at least on the cab-mounted
ones to make it work electrically. I have not had time since I last posted
to really forge ahead on this but I will make careful notes in case someone
else comes along behind me needing advice, just as several of you on here
have done for me. Thanks!

Bob Welsh