O Scale hoppers

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 15 21:29:00 EST 2006

Yes the cars atlas produced are extremely heavy. I would like to see
something more in plastic weighted to nmra standards or at least under weight with
the option for the user to add weights.

Someone asked if the intermountain O scale hopper kit is close to an N&W
hopper.
The short answer is no. But I did buy 10 kits and am looking at cutting and
bashing the ends to resemble H5's or H7's or H8's.

I got the idea from the articles published in the arrow a while back. So far
though these kits are just holding the shelf down on the bracket in the kit
bunker :)