Rivarossi Y6b question

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Feb 11 23:58:03 EST 2006

Hi Bob;

Reading your note, I think that you have things pretty well scoped out.
Both the motor and headlight get power from the frame. You must sever those
connections.

Get out your multimeter, and make sure the motor and the light bulb are
isolated, then hook up the decoder.

You may want to add a resistor in series with the light bulb so that it does
not get excessively hot and melt the shell.

Which version(s) of the Riv Y6b do you have; motor in cab or motor in the
center?

Nigel F Misso
nfmisso at mchsi.com