O scale does exist

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 30 20:18:03 EST 2006

Jimmy:
I apologize, I was referring to 2-rail TMCC is losing their following. Lionel will not let Atlas, Weaver, K-Line, and Sunset 3-rail use the upgraded version 5 system, only their version 4 lesser quality limited sound library in their 2/3-rail products. Lionel said that they need to save the best for their products. If you want to keep up with the news you need to read the OGR and Atlas O forums.
Hope this helps.
Stephen Rineair