N & W J Class 4-8-4 611 Fan Trip Photos, Info on Correct HO Passenger Cars

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 30 20:05:52 EST 2006

Good Evening:

I would like to know if any of your members could assist me with
information for comparing the
available HO Passenger Cars on the market to the actual Passenger
Cars that made up a train
carried by the No. 611 on Fan Trips. I had attended the Amherst
Railroad Society Big E Model
Railroad Exhibition in Springfield, Mass. Saturday, Jan 28th, I have
a Bachman N&W J Class
Locomotive and wanted the Passenger Car Set that would be
appropriate, similar to the one
used during the Fan Trips. I Had an AHM 6 car Streamline passenger
set, Baggage, Postal,
2 Coaches, Dinning Car and sleeper. Or would a Bachmann Spectrum
Standard Heavy Weight
Set be more Accurate ? Would appreciate a reply with the correct
information. Thanks,

~ Mike Balog ~
blueknightA1 at adelphia.net